Welcome to my blog! The Blogger's Delight. Well, it was really a decision that i had to think thoroughly because of my schedule but i came to realization that i really want to try something new. When i was a kid, i dream of being a writer but then as i grew older i had different priorities to fulfill. I guess it's time for me to pursue that dream (i hope i really can stick up to it, fingers crossed)

Anyhow, when i was decided to do it, i had some options, i can access the internet and look for resources to help me get started but then i stumbled through my former classmate, Miss Nova Salas' blog and i thought, hey, maybe, i can ask her for some help instead, which she gladly obliged! thanks for that, mate!

Now, I am faced with the question, What will i cater the public? i want my blog to be something informative, fun and entertaining. I think this is the most challenging part in having a blog and i surely will do my best to keep up with the things that i want and with what the readers want.

Thanks for taking time to read.

xoxo,
NESS



1 comment:

Nova said...

Heya girl... I was fascinated... nice page.. you can bring out anything you want for your personal blog. unless you will stick into something that is different...

okay, first, you need to at least update this page as much as you can, and earn more traffic that way advertisers will be able to pick your page. and maintain this as it download fast.

then once this page is a month old I'll send you links to the paid post websites.. add me up to your friendlist.. I'll add your's in mine

Post a Comment

About

My Photo     It's just me, really.




View my complete profile